Thursday, January 9, 2014

Believe {one little word}

Last year was
DO.
I did not do.
Big fail.
But...

 
Do you know how many quotes there are about failure not being a negative thing?
A lot.  Thank goodness.
I may need to refer back to them often this year.
Because this year is all about believing in myself.
Believe
My word for 2014.
Somewhere along the way in 2013 I lost my belief in myself.
I'm not sure where, nor how.
But happen it did.
However, I intend to get it back.
And luckily I will have a little help along the way.


With this guy.  Ha!
See last year started off with me saying quite loudly that I will do and succeed because,
"I'm a bad ass unicorn!"
He was tucked in my stocking this past Christmas to remind me throughout 2014
that I am indeed
A Bad Ass Unicorn.
Here is to believing in myself again.
 
Do you have a word for 2014?
 


9 comments:

Lorrie said...

Love your unicorn! Someone knows you well. Believe is a great word.

This is the first time I've put it out there, but my word for the year is Stretch. As in, go beyond my comfort zone.

Gretchen Portwood said...

Alisa, my word is a good-sad "goodbye." "Let go was two words! Ha! In my opinion, you are one of THE best artists I follow. ♥️

Photocat said...

Haha, yes, I can see that a badass Unicorn would suit you perfectly. I am wondering if Embrace would be my word for this year...
Why on God's earth would you not believe in yourself? I have seen your work, if anyone should have confidence, it's you!

Packers and Movers in Mumbai said...

Movers and Packers in Dadar
Movers and Packers in Thane West
Movers and Packers in Thane
Movers and Packers in Panvel
Packers and Movers in Kamothe
Movers and Packers in Vashi
Movers and Packers in Chembur
Movers and Packers in Jogeshwari
Movers and Packers in Kharghar
Movers and Packers in Dombivli

Clavve said...

I believe in that saying :)

Allentown Private Detective

Hazequia Adams said...

Quotes makes me more motivated. :)

Great deals at New Jersey Prebuilt Kitchen Cabinets

Karen Jang said...

This is so cute, I love your work!


Great deals at New Jersey Kitchen Remodel

Referred to South Bend Clutches said...

Inspiring quotes. Great words!

Jimbhei Turner said...

Such an inspiring quotes I've read today!

Metal Water Tanks