Monday, December 9, 2013

December Daily {Days 1-4}

"Simple, simple, simple."
That's my mantra for December Daily this year.
So when Gretchen posted on Instagram that she was going to follow
this photo a day prompt for a December journal,
I jumped on Gretchen's sled!
Brilliant and simple.
 
Day 1 ~ Bright
 
 
 
Day 2 ~ Cherish
 
 
 
When I sat down to put days three and four together,
I accidently switched the photos.
{I was watching TV again.  You'd think I would learn.}
 
Day 3 ~ White
 
 
 
Day 4 ~ Joy
 
 
Just simple.
Sometimes I have no idea what will come from my hands.
 
 


7 comments:

Lorrie said...

What comes from your hand is always lovely. Simple is good. Simple is beautiful.

Robin Thomas said...

I love it! Looking forward to all the pages.

Photocat said...

And is that not the greatest thing, that we never know what is to come from our hands? You would think that by now I would know where to poke the holes... I still manage to put them in on the wrong side. Guess that multi tasking is not for when one is doing important craft or art work... I love the puppucino mentioning.

Charlene said...

Darling project!

Jillayne said...

Oh, I love this - how cool... now I get it!

Tricia said...

I love how you take existing books and turn them into journals. I am doing my first Dec. book - I wouldn't call it a "Daily" :) But I used an old book. I'll be posting pictures of it later. But I got my inspiration from your blog! :) God bless and have a happy 2014.

Tricia

Packers and Movers in Mumbai said...

Hi, very nice article. Keep up the good work.
Movers and Packers in Dadar
Movers and Packers in Thane West
Movers and Packers in Thane
Movers and Packers in Panvel
Packers and Movers in Kamothe
Movers and Packers in Vashi
Movers and Packers in Chembur