Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Home Smells Like a Florist


I am home from the hospital and so very happy to be so. (Morphine is not my best friend.)
Thank you everyone, from the tips of my toes to the top of my head for all of the prayers and good thoughts you sent my way!!!
Unfortunately my doc couldn't perform the surgery the less invasive way, so healing time will take twice as long as I had hoped for. But fortunately, I'm a fast healer.

And I really better be in this case. I've been home for a full 24 hours and am already bored to tears. Time to get some stitching out, I guess.
In a couple of days, when I don't need the aid of a big strong Farmboy to help me up and down, I'll post some more Silver Bella goodies.

And again, from the bottom of my and the Farmboy's hearts, Thank You!

12 comments:

FILIGREE MOON said...

Yikes! I didn't realize that you had already been "repaired" and come home from the hospital. My thoughts and prayers for a quick healing are coming your way. Take it easy, and don't be bored already!!! Thanks for visiting my little fairy world today! Be good ~ Angela

Unknown said...

I'm so glad it went smoothly and I hope you heal quickly! I can't wait to see your SB pix :)

Sandy xox

Allison said...

One day at a time, Alisa. I'm glad you're home.....healing happens much more quickly when you're home and in a comfortable place for your soul. Enjoy the pampering time. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
~Allie

Debe said...

So glad all is well and you are home. That is truly A Beautiful Place to Be!! Keep getting stronger!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Sending you lots of good thoughts for a quick recovery. Enjoy the TLC!!!

Caleen said...

Wishes for a quick and speedy recovery. Enjoy being pampered. Let your Family take care of you..
So glad you were able to go to Silver Bella. Can't wait to see your pictures. Take care..:)

Tina said...

So glad you´re back home Alisa
and everything went well.
I hope your recovery time will be quick - take care
xoxo Tina

campsusie said...

Hi Alisa!
So glad to know you are home and healing.
Sending you all the best,
Susie

Anonymous said...

Alisa, I must have missed the post telling about you having a need for surgery.
I do hope you are on the mend very soon! A tray on your bed with all of your glittery goodies to craft is truly in order! Mend soon!

Diane

Sherry Williams said...

Alisa, it was so great meeting you at Silver Bella. Wish we could have had a lot more time to talk & get to know each other better...maybe next time??? I can tell that you are a wonderful person! I hope you have a quick & easy recovery from your surgery.
Hugs, Sherry

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Dear Alisa! I wish you all the best and I hope you'll recover soon!
Hugs, Elly

Cindy said...

I hope you are healing good honey! And Faster than you hoped! :D

-c
yapping cat